We really are in the election homestretch. Primary elections are Tuesday.
This week’s podcast guest is Rod Gramer — the CEO of Idaho Business for Education, and a longtime observer of Idaho politics.
He talks about how these elections are different than what we’ve seen before: sometimes costlier, and driven by nationalized issues.
- Episode 53: After the debates and before the election … (Guest, Melissa Davlin, “Idaho Reports”)
- Episode 52: Candidate interview, Brad Little
- Episode 51: It’s debate season in Idaho … or is it? (Guest: Manda Hicks, Department of Communication, Boise State University)
- Episode 50: Money and politics … together again (Guest: Jaclyn Kettler, political science professor, Boise State University)
- Episode 49: After the ’22 session, how will K-12 spend its new money? (Guests: Matt Compton, Idaho Education Association; Andy Grover, Idaho Association of School Administrators; Quinn Perry, Idaho School Boards Association)
- Episode 48: Reporter reset, the 2022 Legislature (Guests: Blake Jones of Idaho EdNews, Clark Corbin, Idaho Capital Sun)
- Episode 47: Candidate interview, Ed Humphreys
- Episode 46: Candidate interview, Sherri Ybarra
- Episode 45: Candidate interview, Scott Bedke
- Episode 44: Breaking down the education budget debates (Guests: Sen. Jim Woodward, Rep. Wendy Horman)
- Episode 43: Candidate interview, Debbie Critchfield