The holiday season can be lovely and stressful.
Let me make it a little less stressful for you by sharing a list I compiled from brilliant parents all over Idaho. This is a list of the gifts they are getting for their kid’s teachers, bus drivers and coaches:
- Immune-supporting herbs from Nature’s Sunshine, probably echinacea or elderberry.
- Pampered Chef dip bowls and hot cocoa bowls.
- A card with a personalized message.
- Aveda hand cream. Even the travel size is a decent gift. A little goes a long way and teachers have dry hands from handling paper all day.
- Gift cards, usually Target or a restaurant (I have my son ask what they like) and a handmade card.
- Bath bombs.
- doTERRA OnGuard rollerball, OnGuard spray, lip balm , and hand lotion.
- Personalized tote bags and customized potholders with brownie mix and a silicone spoon inside.
- Handmade bracelets, a Starbucks gift card, and a hand sanitizer in a pretty little tote.
- Peppermint bark and hand sanitizer for their desks, in a cute canvas bag.
- An iced sugar cookie (from a local bakery, in cute little individual boxes) + a $5 Dutch Bros. gift card.
Now that you have a good idea of what gifts to give, you can go and enjoy all of the lovely things about Christmas. My favorites include listening to holiday music as the snow falls, driving past rows of street lamps covered in white lights, and watching school concerts and plays (for some parents, these performances might fall under the ‘not-so-lovely’ category).