The May 17 primary elections are bearing down fast.
And that means it’s the perfect time to break down the money race.
Boise State University political science professor Jaclyn Kettler joins the podcast this week to talk about the dollars — and other election wild cards.
- Episode 49: After the ’22 session, how will K-12 spend its new money? (Guests: Matt Compton, Idaho Education Association; Andy Grover, Idaho Association of School Administrators; Quinn Perry, Idaho School Boards Association)
- Episode 48: Reporter reset, the 2022 Legislature (Guests: Blake Jones of Idaho EdNews, Clark Corbin, Idaho Capital Sun)
- Episode 47: Candidate interview, Ed Humphreys
- Episode 46: Candidate interview, Sherri Ybarra
- Episode 45: Candidate interview, Scott Bedke
- Episode 44: Breaking down the education budget debates (Guests: Sen. Jim Woodward, Rep. Wendy Horman)
- Episode 43: Candidate interview, Debbie Critchfield