Gov. Butch Otter’s education task force will hold public forums statewide starting Wednesday, April 10.
The State Board of Education announced locations Thursday:
- Aprll 10: Nampa High School Little Theatre, 203 Lake Lowell, Nampa.
- April 11: O’Leary Middle School auditorium, 2350 Elizabeth Blvd., Twin Falls.
- April 15: Meriwether Lewis Hall, Room 100, Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston.
- April 16: Lake Coeur d’Alene Room, North Idaho College Student Union Building, Coeur d’Alene.
- April 22: Tingey Auditorium, University Place, 1776 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls.
- April 23: Century High School, 7801 W. Diamondback Drive, Pocatello.
- April 25: Lincoln Auditorium, Idaho Capitol Building, 700 W. Jefferson, Boise.
All meetings begin at 6:30 p.m.
Here are more ways to get involved and stay informed:
- Go to the State Board of Education’s website to read the task force’s initial strategies and recommendations, and review questions for the public’s input.
- Go to Idaho Public Television to watch Web streaming of the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls and Boise forums.
- Email comments to [email protected].
- Find complete coverage at Idaho Education News. We’ll have writers covering all the forums.