Republish our stories
Our mission is to give people the information they need to make smart, informed decisions related to education. For that reason, we want our articles to be shared as widely as possible at no cost. We welcome and encourage you to republish our content using our republish button that appears at the bottom of an article, as long as you follow these rules:
- Please only edit our article to reflect references to time (e.g. "today" to "yesterday"), location (e.g. "New York" to "here") or editorial style.
- If you publish our article online, please include all of the article's links.
- Please publish the author's name using the following format: by Jennifer Swindell, IdahoEdNews.org. Please also link back to our home page, www.idahoednews.org, in that credit line.
- If you're republishing our content online, you have to include our tracking tag. When you click the republish button and copy and paste the HTML code of our article into your CMS, it will include the tracking tag automatically. This tag allows us to know who is sharing our articles and how many page views the articles get.
- If you want to publish an excerpt of our article, you must still use the tracking tag. Re-using IdahoEdNews.org content without our permission, or using our content without the tracking tag, is prohibited. You are always welcome to link to our content.
- IdahoEdNews.org is not responsible for content found on blogs, platforms, or websites that reblog or repost content by IdahoEdNews.org. IdahoEdNews.org does not endorse blogs, websites, bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog or repost works available on IdahoEdNews.org. IdahoEdNews.org does not compensate bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog or repost works by IdahoEdNews.org. IdahoEdNews.org is not responsible for any mistranslations of IdahoEdNews.org content.
- Please note that IdahoEdNews.org considers the publication date to be the date marked on the article, and is not responsible for any content that you choose to repost.