Want to win a $100 Amazon gift card? It only takes two steps — snap and post.
Get your camera or phone and snap fun summer photos to win! Post your photos on the EdNews Facebook page or tweet us on Twitter. The contest begins July 10 and ends July 21. The winner will be decided by EdNews Facebook followers. Happy snapping!
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via Twitter and Facebook through commenting and tweeting.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. Idaho residents, over the age of 13. If your Facebook profile is set to private you will not be eligible to enter the contest. This contest is open on July 10 – July 21.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Idaho Education News will select the top six photos, which will be judged on creativity and originality. Once the top six photos are selected, Idaho Education News will then allow Facebook followers to select the top photo through commenting.
- PRIZES: One winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. Amazon gift card prize requires tax paid by winner. Winner may choose a location specific gift card instead.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after July 27, 2017. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Idaho Education News. Idaho Education News reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK or TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and release Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Idaho Education News and not to Facebook or Twitter and will be used to notify you if you have won.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Idaho Education News is in sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Idaho Education News is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected posts or for any computer, online, malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Idaho Education News may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Photo Contest, Idaho Education News, 555 W Bannock St, Boise, Idaho 83702.