Want to win a $50 Target gift card? It only takes two steps – snap and post. Get your camera or phone out and snap fun summer photos to win! If you’re floating the Boise River or exploring Yellowstone the EdNews team wants to see your photos. Post your photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #EdNewsSummer. The contest will begin July 7 and end July 21. The winner will be decided by Facebook and Twitter fans. Happy snapping!
Rules and Guidelines
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #EdNewsSummer.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. Idaho residents, over the age of 13. If your Facebook profile is set to private you will not be eligible to enter the contest. This contest is open on July 7- July 21.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Idaho Education News will select the top four photos, which will be judged on creativity and originality. Once the top four photos are selected Idaho Education News will then allow Facebook and Twitter fans to select the top photo through commenting or tweeting.
- PRIZES: One winner will receive a $50 Target gift card.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after July 25, 2015. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Idaho Education News. Idaho Education News reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Idaho Education News and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and will be used to notify you if you have won.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Idaho Education News is in sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Idaho Education News is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected posts or for any computer, online, malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Idaho Education News may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Photo Contest, Idaho Education News, 220 E. Parkcenter Blvd. Boise, ID 83706.