Five finalists have been named from a list of 72 candidates who applied for Idaho State University’s president’s vacancy.
The finalists were selected from 10 semifinalists the ISU Presidential Search Committee interviewed earlier this week.
The finalists are:
- Ricardo Azziz – Chief officer for academic health and hospital affairs, the State University of New York (SUNY) system administration.
- Robert Marley – Provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs, Missouri University of Science and Technology.
- Kevin Satterlee – Chief operating officer, vice president and special counsel, Boise State University.
- Charles “Chuck” Wight – President, Weber State University
- Laura Woodworth-Ney – Executive vice president and provost, Idaho State University.
Arrangements are under way for candidates to visit the ISU campus between Feb. 18 and March 5. Open forums are planned for students, faculty and staff, as well public receptions for community members to meet and hear from the finalists.
There will also be an opportunity to provide feedback online to the selection committee about each candidate.
Schedules, including open forum dates and times, will be posted on ISU’s presidential search website.