(UPDATED, 5:10 p.m., with the release of her schedule.)
It took pretty much the entire work day, but state superintendent Sherri Ybarra’s office did release her weekly schedule at 4:59 p.m. Monday.
Quickly, the backstory: Idaho Education News began publishing Ybarra’s weekly schedule in this space shortly after her re-election. Soon after we began publishing the schedule — which we obtained through a standard public records request — the State Department of Education began emailing the schedule to all media.
And those emails have been going out like clockwork, hitting inboxes at 6 a.m. Monday.
But no schedule went out this morning, or most of the day. This prompted a first of sorts, as we used an emoji in a headline: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here’s the schedule. Most events listed have already taken place, and no items are listed for Thursday or Friday:
- 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST, Directors Meeting, Lewis and Clark Conference Room.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, Staff Meeting, Barbara Morgan Conference Room.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MST, Meeting with Gov. Brad Little, Governor’s Office.
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, Video Production, Superintendent’s Office.
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. MST, VA LEAD Academy Class Presentation, VA Building 54.