The first meeting of Gov. Brad Little’s K-12 task force punctuates state superintendent Sherri Ybarra’s weekly schedule.
Ybarra is one of 26 members of the task force, which is expected to make recommendations by November.
Ybarra has no events or meetings on her schedule for Thursday.
Here is the weekly schedule, as released Monday morning
June 3, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. MST, Governor’s Task Force Meeting, Boise State University – Stueckle Sky Center (6th Floor).
June 4, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, Education Commission of the States meeting, Executive Conference Room.
June 5, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, PPGA Meeting, Teleconference or OSBE Large Conference Room.
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. MST, Communications Meeting, Superintendent’s Office.
June 7, 2019
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST, Town Hall on Education filming, KBOI Channel 2.