State superintendent Sherri Ybarra is in Coeur d’Alene Monday, attending a conference hosted by one of Idaho’s most prominent lobbying groups.
The annual Idaho Association of Commerce and Industry event usually draws a who’s-who of state political leaders.
Later this week, Ybarra will attend two conferences hosted by her State Department of Education, focusing on mastery-based learning and American Indian education.
Ybarra has no scheduled events for Wednesday or Friday. Here is her schedule, as released Monday morning:
- All Day, Idaho Association of Commerce & Industry Conference – Coeur d’Alene Resort.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. MST, Idaho Mastery Education Summit, Boise Centre.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. MST, Idaho Educational Services for the Deaf and the Blind Board Meeting, Lewis and Clark Conference Room.
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. MST, Idaho Syringa Girls State Delegate Visit.
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. MST, Indian Education Summit, Red Lion Downtowner.