School superintendents from across Idaho are coming to Boise this week — and the event factors into state superintendent Sherri Ybarra’s weekly schedule.
She is holding an orientation session Tuesday for new superintendents, and will speak Friday at the Idaho Association of School Administrators’ annual conference.
Here’s Ybarra’s weekly schedule, as released Monday. (Ybarra has no events or meetings on her calendar for Thursday.)
July 29, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MST, Meeting with Dr. Charlie Silva, Superintendent’s Office.
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MST, Scheduling Meeting.
July 30, 2019
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. MST, New Superintendent Orientation, Barbara Morgan Conference Room.
July 31, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MST, State Department of Education Team Meeting, Lewis & Clark Conference Room.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MST, Platter Chatter (a luncheon with some SDE employees), Lewis & Clark Conference Room.
August 2, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. MST, Idaho Association of School Administrators Annual Conference, Boise Centre.