State superintendent Sherri Ybarra’s post-legislative “roadshow” dominates her weekly schedule.
During the daylong seminars, Ybarra and State Department of Education staffers review the 2019 legislative session and new laws affecting schools.
Ybarra held roadshow events in Coeur d’Alene and Lewiston last week. This week’s tour goes through Boise, Twin Falls and Idaho Falls. (Check back Monday for coverage from the Boise event.)
Ybarra has no meetings scheduled for Friday.
Here’s Ybarra’s schedule, as provided by SDE Monday:
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST, Post Legislative Roadshow, Red Lion Downtowner, Boise.
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST, Post Legislative Roadshow, Herrett Center for Arts and Science – College of Southern Idaho, Twin Falls.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, Visit Jefferson Elementary School, Jerome.
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST, Post Legislative Roadshow, Hilton Garden Inn, Idaho Falls.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, Visit Rocky Mountain Middle School, Idaho Falls.
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. MST, Scheduling Meeting, Supt. Ybarra’s Office.