State superintendent Sherri Ybarra will begin her post-legislative tour later this week with day-long meetings in Coeur d’Alene and Lewiston.
Ybarra holds the annual post-session roadshow to brief local school officials on new legislation. The tour continues next week.
On Tuesday, Ybarra will attend Gov. Brad Little’s inaugural Capital for a Day in Emmett, and take part by phone in a State Board of Education meeting. The board is expected to select a new Boise State University president.
She has no scheduled events for Friday.
Here’s the schedule, as released Monday.
April 22, 2019
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MST, Executive Meeting, Supt. Ybarra’s Office.
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. MST, Video Production, Supt. Ybarra’s Office.
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. MST, Staff Meeting, Barbara Morgan Conference Room.
April 23, 2019
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. MST, Capitol for a Day, Emmett.
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. MST, State Board of Education Special Meeting, Teleconference.
April 24, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PST, Post Legislative Roadshow, North Idaho College, Coeur d’Alene.
April 25, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PST, Post Legislative Roadshow, Lewis–Clark State College, Lewiston.