This is how Superintendent Debbie Critchfield’s Tuesday went:
- Meeting with Rep. Jaron Crane.
- State Land Board meeting.
- State Department of Education executive staff planning meeting.
That was all before lunch.
- Lunch with Idaho School Boards Association Day on the Hill.
Day is not over.
- Meeting with Reps. Josh Wheeler, James Petzke and Mark Sauter.
- Meeting with Sen. Dave Lent.
- Meeting with K-12 stakeholders at the State Board of Education office.
- KBOI Radio with Nate Shelman in the afternoon.