Economic Outlook Committee« Back to Events
The eighteen member committee, co-chaired by Senator Keough and Representative Gibbs and composed of nine members from the Senate and nine members from the House of Representatives, will:
- Take testimony from state and industry economists regarding Idaho’s overalleconomy.
- Take testimony from Idaho business and industry representatives regardingbusiness prospects for the next 18 months.
- Review Idaho’s historical tax collections.
- Review the Governor’s recommended fiscal year 2013 and fiscal year 2014revenue projections.
- Advise the Legislature about the reasonableness of the total estimated revenues
available for the fiscal year 2013 and fiscal year 2014 state budgets.
- Sen. Shawn Keough
- Co-chairman Sen. Brent Hill
- Sen. John Goedde
- Sen. Steve Bair
- Sen. Russ Fulcher
- Sen. Curt McKenzie
- Sen. Cliff Bayer
- Sen. Dan Schmidt
- Sen. Branden Durst
- Rep. Marc Gibbs Co-chairman
- Rep. Scott Bedke
- Rep. Frank Henderson
- Rep. Joe Palmer
- Rep. Gary Collins
- Rep. Stephen Hartgen
- Rep. Jeff Thompson
- Rep. Grant Burgoyne
- Rep. Elaine Smith
As they become available agenda items will be posted at:
If you have questions, contact Keith Bybee, Idaho Legislative Services Office, phone 334-4739 or email@example.com.